Dunblane Primary School. ’16 children from this class were shot dead.’The official story is that, on 13 March (7)1996 (7), a mad loner called Thomas Hamilton shot dead 16(7) children at a primary school in Dunblane in Scotland. Blair’s main attack on Englishmen’s liberties was the London bombings on 7,7,7
The Dunblane Primary School
It has been suggested that Thomas Hamilton was a brainwashed patsy and that the real shooters were working for the security services.In the Dunblane shootings, “none of the survivors would have been able to obtain a good viewing of the gunman.”The Murder of Thomas Hamilton | Dunblane Exposed
1. “Mr and Mrs Ogilvie know that the men who regularly turned up in large flashy cars to visit Hamilton continued doing so right up to 13 March 1996. They saw them.
“Another neighbour, Cathleen Kerr gave a statement to the police that she saw Hamilton getting out of a grey saloon car on that final fateful morning. He was cheerful, she said.”
Queen Victoria School in Dunblane
2. Glenn Harrison was a housemaster at Queen Victoria School, in Dunblane, between the summer of 1989 and December 1991.
Harrison “told me of how, in about 1990, he believed boys from his then school were being … sexually abused, both at the school and away from the school.
“He told me the (sexual abuse) was done by a clique of paedophiles connected with the school (teachers etc. and their friends) and another group of ‘toffs’ who visited the school and took carefully targeted boys away for weekends.”“Harrison and his wife … would see big fancy cars (sometimes chauffeur driven and displaying pennants, and badges of office) arrive with well known faces of politicians, judges and other celebrities who, when he enquired as to who they were, and what they were doing, was given the answer that these people were ‘Friends of QVS’ who were taking certain boys out for a treat.”Sir Fixed it for Jim
It led to him being ousted from the school and just days before he left, police raided his home and confiscated the files.Cached
5. Glenn states that Hamilton had been a friend of Ben Philip, the senior housemaster at Queen Victoria School.
6. Former paramedic Sandra Uttley has written a book about the 1996 Dunblane tragedy.
Sandra Uttley claims that elements of the police were part of a paedophile ring and part of a cover-up.Uttley said: “Central Scotland Police should never have been involved in a so-called independent inquiry.”They were implicated in the events under scrutiny and continually provided Hamilton with renewals of his gun licence despite long-term and repeated warnings that this should not happen.
“It was known that Hamilton had friends in the police force, including one highly placed officer.“I believe that Hamilton was a major provider of pornographic photographs and videos to a ring of men prominent in Central Scotland, including police officers who protected him from numerous allegations of physical abuse at boys’ camps and clubs he ran.
“They protected themselves after the massacre which conveniently ended in his suicide”.
7. The UK’s George Robertson was Secretary General of NATO.
Reportedly, on 13 March 1996, in Dunblane in Scotland, Thomas Hamilton, armed with four hand-guns, opened fire on a junior school class, killing 16 children.
“Lord Robertson was the referee on Thomas Hamilton’s shotgun licence.”
A former senior judge / aangirfan: Dunblane / aangirfan: Lockerbie – who were the key players in the trial?9. “Lord Cullen … had physically walked Thomas Hamilton to the massacre.”
10. According to journalist Marcello Mega, in The News of the World (Cached), 28 December 2003:1. A top Scottish Freemason, Former Grand Master Lord Burton, has said that Lord Cullen’s inquiry into the Dunblane massacre was a cover-up.Lord Burton says Cullen’s inquiry suppressed crucial information to protect high-profile legal figures.
2. These high-profile legal figures may belong to a secretive ‘Super-Mason’ group called The Speculative Society.
Lord Burton said: “I have learned of an apparent connection between prominent members of the legal establishment involved in the inquiry, and the secretive Speculative Society.
3. Some of these high-profile people had links to the Queen Victoria School ‘where gunman Thomas Hamilton was allowed to roam free before the 1996 atrocity’.4. Reportedly the police are investigating claims that pupils at Queen Victoria School were regularly taken away and sexually abused.5. Former housemaster Glenn Harrison told the News of the World how he even found Hamilton, 43, creeping around the dormitories at night.
Queen Victoria School, Dunblane11. “A Secretary of State for Scotland, Michael Forsyth was, by virtue of office, on the Board of Directors of QVS, and was also responsible for the appointment of Cullen to conduct the Inquiry.
“There is Prince Philip, a Freemason, the patron of the Board of Directors of QVS and is an honorary member of the exclusive, secretive and highly suspect Speculative Society of Edinburgh.
“Then there is Lord (Donald McArthur) Ross, the then Lord Justice-Clerk and Cullen’s superior in the judiciary, who was also on the Board of Directors, and is also a “Brother” of Cullen’s in the Masonic Speculative Society of Edinburgh, numbered at 1642.”
12. Professor David J Cooke Head of Forensic Clinical Psychology for the Greater Glasgow Health Board told the investigation after the shootings “There were major difficulties in Thomas Hamilton’s life which threatened his self-esteem.