Baloosh the Warrior
Baloosh the victim
All the worlds a stage
Each of these twelve critical reasons, even when considered individually, should provide a compelling case for the USA not to launch its illegal air strikes.
1. The attacks are considered illegal according to the United Nations.
Syria attack illegal without Security Council approval, UN warns
2. The attacks would constitute a war crime according to the statutes of the International Criminal Court.
Judge Napolitano: US Strike on Syria Would Be War Crime
3. The US Congress has shown a great aversion to launching the attack; only arm-twisting and horse-trading by AIPAC will bribe them to do otherwise.
Congressional veterans line up against military intervention in Syria
4. A variety of polls of the American people have repeatedly shown (only 9% approve) that the war weary public does not want this attack on Syria.
If Only 9% Of Americans Support Bombing Syria, Who is Behind the War Effort?
5. No evidence has been presented that proves the Syrian government is behind the sarin gas chemical weapon use.
Putin calls Kerry a liar on Syria
6. All the evidence presented thus far indicates the rebels used the sarin gas, just as it was proven that they used chemical weapons months ago in Aleppo.
Russia gave UN 100-page report in July blaming Syrian rebels for Aleppo sarin attack
7. Bombing a war torn nation with cruise missiles and fighter jets only adds greatly and needlessly to their pain and suffering, and makes the challenges of reconciliation and re-building much more difficult.
Pope Tweets Against Syria Strike, Writes Putin, Plans Saturday Vigil
8. The rebels, who have already killed many Christian and other non-Muslims, will be encouraged to do the same as they capitalize on the chaos caused by the planned attacks.
Syrian rebels kill 11, mainly Christians, in checkpoint attack
9. The US Government will effectively be aiding and abetting the same enemy they have been at war with every where else in the world.
Does Obama know he’s fighting on al-Qa’ida’s side?
10. The US Air Force will effectively function as Al Qaeda’s air force.
Ted Cruz On Syria: U.S. Shouldn’t Be ‘Al Qaeda’s Air Force’
11. The USA airstrikes are said to be targeting Syrian chemical weapon stockpiles in order to neutralize them, but this will only lead to a potentially greater chemical disaster.
Why Syria’s chemical weapons would be difficult target for US strike
12. The planned USA missile strikes also risk bombing the Miniature Neutron Source Reactor (MSNR) because of its proximity to Damascus, which would cause a nuclear catastrophe.
Russia Warns Of Nuclear Disaster If Syria Is Attacked
Unfortunately, some men just want to watch the world burn